22/3-7 Mactier Street
Prime Location Two Bedroom Apartment
Positioned among well-manicured gardens and complete with an inground sparkling pool area for all to enjoy, this neatly presented apartment well and truly delivers on lifestyle and space.
With a sought-after beachside address, it sits across the road from Narrabeen Beach and is just a 2-minute walk from Narrabeen Lake, shops, eateries and public transport.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious living area opening out to East facing covered balcony
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms, main with built in wardrobes
- Tiled full bathroom with separate bath & shower, face level storage
- New York style internal laundry, Undercover car space
- Storage cupboards, carpet throughout
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022