735/17 Howard Avenue
Contemporary Beachside Living
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious open plan living & dining opening out to entertainers balcony
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher & breakfast bench
- Two generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, main with full ensuite
- Chic main bathroom with walk in shower & storage
- New York style internal laundry, Security car space in basement
- LED downlights, Airconditioning, Big windows maximising natural light
- Capture ocean glimpses from the second bedroom
- Located in Meriton Lighthouse building in the heart of the retail precinct
- A level 10-minute walk to trendy seaside dining, oceanfront parks and tidal pool
- Residents gym, 25m pool, sauna & building manager
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).