6/15 The Avenue
Tranquil Ground Floor Apartment With An Elegant Aesthetic & Close To Beach Life
The tasteful redesign of this boutique apartment brings a touch of class to beachside living with its timeless monochrome palette and chic designer finishes. Secluded to the rear of a small collection of only nine, the beautifully renovated interiors reveal plentiful natural light with two double bedrooms separated by a welcoming open plan living space and stone gas kitchen. Set amidst picturesque, landscaped gardens, it offers dual street entry via Fielding Street to a lock up garage and storeroom, walk down to Collaroy's beachfront strip, dining, café, express B-line buses and surf.
The Property Features Include:
- Immaculately maintained solid brick building
- Level access, private house-like entrance
- Lovely private green garden outlooks at every turn
- Modern stone topped gas kitchen with breakfast bar
- Integrated fridge, freezer and washer, ample cupboards
- Central open plan living/dining area, plantation shutters
- Bathroom with shower over bath and updated tapware
- Gas heating outlet, freshly painted, shared laundry
- Single lock up garage and separate storage unit
- Recently upgraded common areas, visitor parking
- Sorry no pets
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).