4/6 Stuart Street
Private Boutique Apartment With Fresh Contemporary Interiors
Leafy outlooks and a quiet setting secluded from the road deliver a superb sense of peace and privacy in this newly appointed surf side apartment. Set in a boutique solid brick block of only 10, the ready-made retreat reveals quality finishes and generous proportions, with easy flow to a good-sized easterly balcony which captures lovely coastal breezes. Superbly positioned with Collaroy Beach, trendy seaside dining and express city buses and just down the road.
The Property Features Include:
- Large windows maximise natural light and emphasize the sense of space
- Quiet rear of a solid double brick block of 10, lovely easterly aspect
- Light-filled open plan living area flows out to covered balcony
- Hyphen Stone topped kitchen with stainless gas appliances, dishwasher
- Two well separated bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-ins
- Sleek bathroom with frameless glass shower, internal laundry
- Single carport, new floors, freshly painted, 2nd floor setting
- Sorry no pets
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).