7/109 Ocean Street
Oceanfront Bliss With Pool And Views
A beautiful natural palette and soothing neutral tones create a dreamy vibe in tune with a prized beachfront setting from this security apartment. With views towards Long Reef Headland and the ocean, the beautifully configured layout is enhanced by large windows maximising cross-flow ventilation. Light and airy with a great selection of finishes and ideal separation of spaces, the open plan living area extends to a lovely sheltered balcony, perfect to kick back, relax and watch the coastal scenes. A sunny residents pool and lush lawn with direct access to the sand and surf brings a holiday like feel, with newly updated common areas makes this the perfect beachside package. Positioned a short stroll to Narrabeen Village, express B-line city buses and picturesque walking trails encompassing Narrabeen Lake.
The Property Features Include:
- Open plan living area with a defined dining space and custom shelving
- Stone finished kitchen with meals bar, dishwasher and integrated laundry
- Sheltered balcony with views over Long Reef Headland and the ocean
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, master takes in ocean vistas
- Bright bathroom with shower/bath and separate w/c
- Solid double brick building, residents pool and lawn, direct access to the sand
- Lock up garage and storeroom on title
- Secure intercom, newly updated common areas, tile floors, ceiling fan
- With a short stroll to supermarkets, cafes, dining, boutique and schools
- Sorry no pets
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021