6 Tasman Street
Perfect North Aspect With 180 Degree District, Lagoon & Ocean Views
NOTE: It is a condition of entry to all Upstate open homes that all attendees wear a mask, sanitise their hands before entry and adhere to the current social distancing requirements in place.
With a perfect north aspect & spectacular backdrop of 180 degree district, lagoon & ocean views, this classic beach house is a modern entertainer welcoming relaxed indoor to outdoor family living.
Occupying a prestigious headland address, enjoy short strolls to Dee Why and Curl Curl Beaches, oceanfront restaurants, town centre shops, city buses and amenities, as well as recreational reserves and scenic coastal walks.
The Property Features Include:
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher plus ample cupboard & bench space
- Spacious living flows to north facing entertaining deck taking in the panorama perfect for alfresco dining
- Five bedrooms, master suite with ensuite & access to outdoors
- Renovated main bathroom upstairs with walk in shower & separate WC
- Landscaped gardens with relaxing outdoor view and both bedrooms on lower level opening out to covered deck
- Additional study/storage room, Huge laundry room with bath, additional sitting area on mid-level
- Bright & breezy with soaring cathedral ceilings
- Floorboards throughout, unique hovering fire place
- Lock up garage plus carport, located on a quiet street with ample parking
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021