9/49-51 Foamcrest Avenue
Spacious Apartment Moments To Village & Beach
A prized setting tucked behind buzzing Newport Village, plus a short stroll to the sand and surf, this revived apartment offers a modern low upkeep lifestyle option.
The well-appointed interiors are wrapped in alfresco space, overlooking the picturesque gardens for optimum green privacy and abundant natural light. It's positioned strolling distance to dining options, boutiques, supermarkets and city buses.
The Property Features Include:
- Interiors offer seamless indoor and outdoor integration via sliding doors
- Sweeping open plan lounge and dining area enjoys light and coastal breezes
- Separate kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Deep all-weather terrace, perfect for year-round alfresco entertaining
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, main has walk-in, ensuite and balcony
- Renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower, internal laundry
- Security intercom entry, ample storage, updated flooring, air conditioning
- Secure tandem parking, visitor parking, 149 sqm on title
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021