12 Greendale Avenue
Viewings By Appointment Versatile Family Home with Inground Pool
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Open plan living & dining flowing effortlessly to entertainers deck & inground pool
- Huge kitchen with stone benchtops, island bench, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Entry into additional formal dining & sitting room/lounge room
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe, ensuite with spa bath & access to balcony
- Generous second, third & fourth bedrooms on entry level all with built in wardrobes
- Fifth bedroom with built in wardrobes & access out to grassed courtyard, sixth bedroom good size
- Main bathroom on entry level with separate bath & shower, additional bathroom downstairs
- Open study room, Double carport, Internal laundry room
- Floorboards, Ceiling fans, High ceilings, LED downlights, Fireplace
- Located on a family friendly street, close to shops, transport & schools
- Pets considered upon application
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021