14/4-10 The Avenue
Elegant Beachside Living Of Supreme Peace, Privacy And Security
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Offering a premier lifestyle, this exclusive security apartment is a sanctuary of refined sophistication, space and privacy, from within the tightly held 'Seaenna' complex. Its well-appointed interiors deliver ultimate liveability, with 120sqm on title, security entry, level street access and lift service from the basement car park. It's peaceful leafy street is a short stroll to beachfront dining, cafes, shops and express B-line city buses, plus the sand and surf.
The Property Features Include
- Beautifully crafted interiors are awash with natural light
- Open lounge and dining area basks in a green garden outlook
- Easy flow to a superb all-weather alfresco entertaining balcony
- Quality stone finished island kitchen with stainless gas appliances
- Great separation between the living and accommodation spaces
- Well-scaled bedrooms with built-ins, main has a full ensuite
- Gas heating & BBQ bayonet on balcony
- Secure basement parking, internal lift access, intercom entry
- Walk to seaside parks, tidal pool, cinema and local shops
-Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021