15/30 Malcolm Street
Top Floor Waterfront Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This waterfront apartment is perfectly placed on the Peninsula between the ocean and the lake
The property features include:
- Spacious living & dining flowing to sunny balcony overlooking Narrabeen Lagoon
- Separate well maintained kitchen with electric cook top/oven
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Queen size bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry off kitchen, Lock up garage
- Communal BBQ area on ground level
- Level walk to shops, school, restaurants & B-line
- Sorry, no pets
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022