5/91 Pacific Parade
Spacious East Facing Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious living & dining flowing out to sunlit balcony with leafy outlook
- Separate modern kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, microwave & fridge included
- Generous bedrooms both with mirrored built in wardrobes, main with balcony access
- Internal laundry room adjoins the modern kitchen with washing machine & dryer included
- Well maintained full bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large Easterly facing balcony, Single under cover carport
- Reverse (heating and cooling) AC split system in the living area
- Moments to the Dee Why Beach, restaurants, cafes, parks, shops, schools, and transport
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).