27 Beacon Hill Road
Modern Upper Duplex with Utilities Included
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
With its feel-good interiors, quiet shared garden oasis and relaxed indoor/outdoor flow, this upper duplex offers a great layout perfect for modern living.
Spacious interiors are complemented by polished timber floors, high ceilings and picturesque leafy outlooks.
Within a stroll to schools, Warringah Mall, express B-line city buses and Brookvale's eateries, plus a short drive to beaches.
The Property Features Include:
- Open plan living & dining with floorboards throughout, flowing seamlessly to all weather deck
- Stainless steel topped gas kitchen with dual ovens, walk-in pantry & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with built in wardrobes
- Well maintained bathroom with separate shared laundry facilities
- Direct access to level grassed backyard which is shared use
- On street parking only with easy access to large entry foyer
- Linen & storage cupboards, Air conditioning, freshly painted throughout
- Utilities included in the rent
- Small pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021