22 Prescott Avenue
Perfectly Renovated Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Extremely spacious combined living & dining with floorboards throughout
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, dishwasher & butlers pantry
- Stunning brand new kitchen flowing seamlessly to outdoor entertaining deck area
- New pool with spa & entertainers Cabana, elevated level grassed lawn
- Three generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & carpet, main with ensuite
- Modern main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, wet room with walk in shower & free standing bath
- Internal laundry, double carport & single garage with internal access, additional storage room on ground level
- LED downlights, plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning, fresh white paint throughout
- Fully fenced, located on a family friendly street with a short drive to schools & shops
- Beautifully landscaped throughout with stunning façade with front porch
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021