36a Nimbey Avenue
Single Level Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Property features include:
- Stylish family home with modern finishes chic kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & gas cooking
- Spacious living/dining with floorboards throughout
- Three queen size bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Beautifully appointed full bathroom
- Bonus sunroom & internal laundry with storage
- Fantastic entertainers deck & large grassed area
- Two car spaces & close to shops, transport & schools
- Pets considered on application
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021