12/68 Howard Avenue
Conveniently Located Two Bedroom Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Short level walk to Dee Why Beach, rockpool, cafes and restaurants, shops and transport
- Living room with air conditioning flowing out to balcony
- Well maintained kitchen with ample bench space and a pantry
- Two good size bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Single lock-up garage
- Good size share laundry on the ground level
- Total 74.3sqm (internal inc. balcony 56.7sqm, garage 17.6sqm)
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022