60 Golden Grove
Two Storey Spacious House with Pool
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Large house with peninsula views in an Executive Estate
- Spacious modern kitchen with electric cook-top/oven & dishwasher
- Huge formal dining-room & lounge-room opening onto spacious balcony with ocean views
- Two spacious main bathrooms with separate bath & shower
- Massive rumpus room opening onto spacious balcony overlooking pool
- King sized master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
- All bedrooms are very spacious with built-ins
- Large internal laundry & ample storage
- Pets considered upon application
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021