47 Heather Street
Renovated Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Versatile living with separate dining area with floorboards throughout & A/C
- Stunning renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher & island bench
- Three generous bedrooms with built in wardrobe
- Modern renovated bathroom with walk in shower & basin storage, additional W/C
- Spacious all weather deck flowing from indoors perfect for entertaining
- Well maintained front & rear grassed lawn area
- Freshly painted & new flooring throughout
- Double carport and ample street parking also
- Family friendly location with a short drive to schools & shops
- Pets considered upon application
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021