14/16 Moore Road
One Bedroom in Perfect Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining area opens outdoors
- Covered north facing balcony, perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Well scaled bedroom appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Additional storage room and a massive undercover car space
- A walk to ocean pool, café, reserves and easy access to shops
- The magic of Freshwater is a level stroll in any direction-only meters to the Freshwater beach and village shops
- 6 months lease only
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022