10 Redman Road
Sun-drenched Private & Spacious Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect.
**PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious living area with adjoining dining area, floorboards throughout
- Open plan kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher & breakfast bench
- Additional cupboard space and sink area off kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with wardrobe, ensuite & balcony access
- Generous second and third bedroom with wardrobes, attached sunroom
- Well maintained main bathroom, laundry facilities
- Two spacious balconies, one off living & one off bedrooms
- Two off street car spaces available under certain conditions, ample street parking
- Level walk to shops, cafes, restaurants & B-line transport
- Private access and entry, freshly painted throughout
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021