6 Patrick Street
Spacious & Versatile Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Versatile living with spacious lounge & separate dining flowing to outdoors
- Additional separate formal sitting room/lounge room
- Level grassed yard with covered entertaining area, fully fenced
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops with breakfast bench, gas cooktop, dishwasher & ample storage
- Large study room adjacent to kitchen/dining on entry level with sliding doors
- Bathroom on ground level with basin storage, laundry room with cupboard space & sink
- Upstairs features additional open lounge area
- Generous master suite with walk in wardrobe & ensuite bathroom
- Three good size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower, separate W/C
- Storage cupboards, plantation shutters throughout, floorboards downstairs, Ducted A/C upstairs
- Double lock up garage & additional driveway parking
- Situated on a quiet street with ample street parking & easy access to Warringah Road
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021