G09/23 Pacific Parade
Ideally Located 1 Bedroom Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
A fantastic apartment combines stylish contemporary interiors with promising a lifestyle of absolute convenience. With relaxing courtyard entertaining. Moments from the beach, it covets a private entrance providing level access to shops, cafes and city buses.
The property Features:
- Private ground floor apartment with generous open plan design
- Superb entertainer offers guest entry directly into courtyard
- Quality kitchen with stone surfaces and European appliances
- Bedroom appointed with mirrored built-in and courtyard access
- Stylish bathroom with frameless glass and mosaic highlight
- Gas heating outlet, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
- Security building with landscaped atrium, parking and storage
- Right next to shopping centre and footsteps from B-Line buses
- Small pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021