1/22 Victor Road
Pet-Friendly Garden Apartment In Modern Building
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Streamlined interiors, sleek designer finishes and an uplifting sense of space deliver the perfect environment for contemporary living from this 2015 built garden security apartment. The oversized one-bedroom apartment has been designed to embrace the outdoors with a large entertainer's courtyard creating a seamless extension of the fluid open living space. It presents a superb lifestyle address, moments from B-line buses, with Dee Why and Westfield Warringah Mall within walking distance, plus a short drive to surf beaches.
The Property Features Include:
- Interiors run under high ceilings for light and air flow
- Free-flowing living area seamlessly connects outdoors
- Decked courtyard partially covered for year-round use
- Stone finished kitchen with Omega gas appliances
- Large bedroom with built-ins and two-way ensuite
- Concealed internal laundry with dryer, gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, barbeque bayonet
- Private garden entry, security block with intercom
- Secure car space with storage at rear
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).