12/91-93 McIntosh Road
Modern apartment in a boutique block
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Modern apartment with premium fixtures & fittings
- 3 large bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom boasts ensuite bathroom
- Spacious floorplans with natural light
- Open plan living & dining area flowing to generous wrap around balcony
- Stunning stone kitchen benchtops with stainless steel appliances & ample storage space
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom with stone basin
- Generous bedrooms with carpet and built in wardrobes
- Ducted air conditioning, storage cupboards throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer, Secure basement parking for two cars and secure storage cage.
- Set above a small selection of village shops, with public transport at your doorstep
- Moments to schools, parks, Dee Why beach & Warringah Road access
- Pets considered upon application
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).