5A Sheppard Road
Two bedroom House, Close to Narraweena Primary School!
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This is a Pet Friendly, Near New, Two Bedroom house with Private Fenced Yard.
The property features:
- Combined lounge/dining/Kitchen with floorboards throughout
- Private fenced front courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Designer Kitchen with gas cook-top/oven, dishwasher & ample storage
- Designer bathroom with shower, toilet & heated towel racks, European style internal laundry
- Master bedroom is double with built-ins, 2nd bedroom is single with built-ins
- Fully fenced front yard with easy maintenance landscaped grounds
- Easy On street parking, Utilities not included.
- Pets considered on application.
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).