1/397-399 Barrenjoey Road
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
A prized lifestyle location, this three bedroom apartment located directly across from Newport Beach sits within a highly desirable security complex. Just metres from the golden sands, this apartment allows you to immerse yourself in Newport's vibrant surf and cafe culture, with a choice of beachside eateries, bars and all necessities at your doorstep and within a level walk.
The Property Features:
- Spacious living area flowing seamlessly to outdoors, separate dining
- Modern open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cooktop &
- Three generous bedrooms all with mirrored built in's, main with ensuite
- Stylish main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate bath & shower
- East facing balcony overlooking common grassed area
- Single lock up garage with storage, Internal laundry
- LED lighting, Air conditioning, wooden floorboards throughout
- First level of a well maintained security block
- Directly across from Newport beach & short walk to Newport Village
- Buses heading North & South 100m from front door
- Sorry no pets
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).