12/737-739 Pittwater Road
Spacious Modern Apartment with Northeast Aspect
The Property Features Include:
- Combined lounge and dining opens to a sunlit private balcony - Easy access via the lift from the basement carpark
- Contemporary gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms, main with built-in and ensuite
- Tidy Bathroom with shower over bath, internal laundry, air conditioning
- Security parking for 2 cars, covers 107 sqm on title (approx.)
- Solid double brick construction, Visitor parking
- Located footsteps to B-line city buses & shops
- Stroll to parks, primary school and vibrant eateries
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).