7/9 Sturdee Parade
Convenient Beachside Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Promising a relaxed beachside lifestyle, this light-filled security apartment offers a practical layout with a full-length balcony and all the modern comforts for easy everyday living. Its quietly positioned within a solid double brick building, with dual street access from Delmar Parade, footsteps from a selection of popular cafés and shops, B-Line buses, walking distance to Dee Why Beach and seaside eateries.
The Property Features Include:
- Second floor setting, open plan living area opens to sunlit entertaining balcony
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bar, bathroom with bath, heated towel rails
- Two well-sized bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-in robes
- Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, combined bath & shower & storage
- Internal laundry room off the kitchen
- Undercover carport accessed via Delmar Parade with direct rear entry
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).