1/24 Banksia Street
Superb Ground Floor Beach Pad
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Generous light filled open plan living area extends outdoors
- Modern kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher
- Internal laundry with walk in pantry space adjacent to the kitchen
- Two bright bedrooms are well sized and fitted with built in robes
- East facing alfresco area and gardens, perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Full bathroom, freshly painted interiors, gas heating, plantation shutters
- Lock up garage, level street access via the private garden entry
- Solid double brick building, well maintained common areas
- Close to child-friendly parks, schools and picturesque coastal walks
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022