2/753 Pittwater Road
Recently Updated Apartment in Convenient Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Renovated two bedroom apartment
- Spacious living area flowing seamlessly outdoors to balcony
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher & ample cupboard space
- Two good size bedrooms, main with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Well maintained bathroom with separate bath & shower, storage
- Internal laundry off kitchen with washer/dryer included, ceiling fan
- Storage cupboard, floorboards throughout, new blinds to be installed
- Ideal located with a level walk to shops, cafes, oval & B-line transport
- Pets considered
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022