9/20 Cassia Street
Light & Bright Top Floor Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Recently renovated apartment
- Bright living and dining area with floorboards throughout
- Living area flowing seamlessly to spacious balcony with wooden floors
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- King size bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Ensuite style bathroom with combined bath & shower, storage & laundry facilities
- Built in TV cabinet, Lock up garage
- Close to restaurants, transport & shops, Short stroll to Dee Why beach
- Top floor position of a well maintained block in a sought after Dee Why pocket
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).