7/10 Avon Road
Recently Renovated Bright & Spacious North Facing Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This is a private, bright and generously proportioned 2nd floor apartment. Central to the beach and the shops, it features two balconies, extra long Lock-up garage & enjoy's a leafy and sunny outlook.
The Property Features:
- Spacious lounge & dining room that opens onto a large North facing balcony
- Separate spacious kitchen with new appliances and ample storage
- Freshly painted, new floorboards and carpet throughout
- Master bedroom is extra large king-size with balcony access & built-ins
- Second bedroom is also king-size with private balcony
- Full bathroom & internal laundry
- Extra large single lock-up garage with storage shelves
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).