15/10 Francis Street
North Facing Two Bedroom Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This unit offers a delightfully open and leafy outlook, and is blessed with an abundance of natural light. North facing and positioned on the second floor, sun and air-flow are a highlight of the bedrooms, living area and balcony. With a convenient location, just a few moments' walk to shops, cafes and city buses.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious living area opening to covered balcony
- Bright and spacious kitchen with electric cooktop, microwave & ample cupboard space
- Generous sized bedrooms, master with built in
- Combined bath & shower, Internal laundry and separate toilet
- Lock up garage offers enviable extra storage and remote access
- Minimum common walls add to the feeling of privacy
- Walking distance to Dee Why precinct, transport & supermarkets
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).