412/23 Pacific Parade
New Two Bedroom Apartment With Ocean Views - Pets On Application
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. PLEASE NOTE it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Capturing sweeping views to Long Reef Headland and the ocean, this spacious two bedroom apartment is designed for expansive comfort, superb living and enviable outdoor entertaining. The residence showcases flowing interiors, premium quality finishes and immense privacy, to create a sensational lifestyle apartment. It's the crowing jewel of the recently completed Pure' security complex. The property is footsteps from Dee Why Grand, from city/Manly buses and within walking distance to Dee Why Beach.
The Property Features Include:
- North east aspect, light-filled interiors
- Sweeping open plan living/dining flows seamlessly outdoors
- Sublime oversized entertaining terrace with ocean backdrop
- Stone island kitchen appointed with Smeg gas appliances
- Spacious bedrooms all equipped with built in wardrobes
- Master with balcony access
- Contemporary main bathroom, concealed internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, gas heating, bbq bayonet
- Single security parking
- Lift access, video intercom security
- Stunning entry foyer with vertical gardens, discreet street entry
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022