9/5 Richmond Avenue
Lifestyle Bliss Between the Beach and Town Centre
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Move into this tastefully modernised apartment and start living the dream coastal lifestyle from day one. Ticking just about every box with its refreshingly bright and breezy layout, sizable leafy balcony and lock-up garage, it is tucked away in a quiet pocket near Dee Why Lagoon Wildlife refuge within a five minute level stroll of Dee Why Beach or the town centre.
The Property Features Include:
- Bright open living space with room for dining
- Easy flow to a wide east facing balcony with leafy outlooks
- CaesarStone kitchen, gas stove and polyurethane cabinetry
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, sleek as-new bathroom
- Placed mid-floor in an immaculate building of only 12
- Footsteps to Dee Why RSL and tranquil lagoon-side parkland
- Stroll to town centre shops, supermarkets and B-line city buses
- Short shuffle to the beach and vibrant seaside eateries
- Deep lock-up garage, internal laundry
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022