13/87 Pacific Parade
Oversized Two Bedroom Set at Rear of Block
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
NOTE: It is a condition of entry to all Upstate open homes that all attendees wear a mask, sanitise their hands before entry and adhere to the current social distancing requirements in place.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious living area opening out to balcony
- Original kitchen with electric cooktop/oven & ample cupboard space
- Adjoining dining space off kitchen
- Generous bedrooms both with access to second balcony, one with built in's
- Neat bathroom with separate bath & shower, separate W/C
- Internal laundry, Single lock up garage
- Short walk to Dee Why beach, cafes & supermarkets
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).