2/182 Harbord Road
Affordable Apartment With All Utilities Included
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
NOTE: It is a condition of entry to all Upstate open homes that all attendees wear a mask, sanitise their hands before entry and adhere to the current social distancing requirements in place
The Property Features Include:
- One bedroom plus study, size of a two bedroom apartment
- Spacious living area with natural light throughout
- Neat open plan kitchen with electric cooktop/oven & ample storage
- Generous bedroom, study is also the size of a bedroom
- Laundry and storage room at entry
- On street parking only, new blinds throughout
- Pets considered upon application
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022