30 Government Road
Family Home With Brand New Floorboards Throughout
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
NOTE: It is a condition of entry to all Upstate open homes that all attendees wear a mask, sanitise their hands before entry and adhere to the current social distancing requirements in place.
*** DISCLAIMER - photos used are from prior to new flooring being installed***
The Property Features Include:
- Coastal views from Dee Why to Manly and through to North Head
- Open plan living & dining with new floorboards throughout
- Well maintained Kitchen with electric cooktop & dishwasher
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes robes
- Additional family/kids room or home office
- Large sunny balcony with district and water views
- Separate self-contained accommodation on the lower level or fourth bedroom with bathroom and kitchenette
- Home receives ample natural sunlight and cool easterly breezes
- Air conditioning in lounge and in self-contained accommodation
- Manicured lawns and gardens over 727sqm
- Lock up garage plus workshop and storage spaces
- Pets considered upon application
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).