1/1342 Pittwater Road
Conveniently Located Beach Pad
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
NOTE: It is a condition of entry to all Upstate open homes that all attendees wear a mask, sanitise their hands before entry and adhere to the current social distancing requirements in place.
Access is on Waterloo Street
The Property Features:
- Spacious living area with new carpet throughout & A/C
- Additional study/storage room off living area
- Well maintained kitchen with electric cooktop/oven & ample storage
- Separate dining area off kitchen
- Two great size bedrooms both with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Neat tiled bathroom with near new vanity sink
- Generous sunlit balcony, Laundry facilities, car space
- 100m to Narrabeen beach, with shops & restaurants at your front door
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022