5/46 Pacific Parade
Modern Two Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Dee Why
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
NOTE: It is a condition of entry to all Upstate open homes that all attendees wear a mask, sanitise their hands before entry and adhere to the current social distancing requirements in place.
The Property Features:
- Sun filled living/dining area with reverse cycle Air conditioning
- Timber floating flooring throughout
- Huge private entertainers balcony with leafy outlook
- Spacious Queen sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, master with modern en-suite
- Well presented chefs kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Generous sized main bathroom with bath
- New York style Internal laundry
- Only minutes to shops, transport, cafe's & Dee Why Beach
- Security building with lock-up garage
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).