201/23 Pacific Parade
Modern Apartment with Winter Garden
The Property Features:
- Open plan living area connected to an oversized wintergarden/office
- Stone crafted kitchen equipped with Smeg appliances and gas cooktop
- King sized carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Second bedroom suitable for nursery or study
- European laundry, gas heating/hot water
- Video intercom entry, lift access, single car space, storage cage
- Next door to Dee Why Grand, close to Westfield Warringah Mall
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).