14/11-15 Foamcrest Avenue
In The Heart Of Newport
The Property Features Include:
- Generous living & dining area opening out to balcony, tiled throughout
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cooktop, dishwasher & ample storage
- Two good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite
- Main bathroom with combined bath & shower and storage
- Located in the heart of Newport, walking distance to supermarkets, cafes & restaurants
- Short level walk to Newport beach & buses
- Fan and A/C in living area, fans in both bedrooms
- Internal laundry room, secure car space
- Sorry no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022