4/216 Ocean Street
Relaxed Beachside Lifestyle
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Good sized open living/dining
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, loads of storage and bench space
- Large bedroom with mirrored built-ins wardrobes
- Chic bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling
- Internal laundry facilities includes built-in shelves for linen/extra storage
- Covered car space, well maintained block of 12 apartments
- Perfectly central to bus transport and shops, yet feels like a holiday haven
- Across the road from Narrabeen Beach
- Sorry no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren’t mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).