8/54 Oaks Avenue
Top Floor Apartment Between The Village And The Beach
A well-proportioned top floor apartment offering easy-care low maintenance living in a highly convenient position between the beach and the village. Spacious light-filled, and wonderfully stylish interiors, presents an effortless beachside lifestyle.
The Property Features:
- A flowing floor plan offers a generous living area and defined dining space
- Extending the living space, flowing out through sliding glass doors to a well-proportioned balcony
- Modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel DeLonghi stove and dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Two spacious bedrooms, quietly set away from the social areas, the master boasting built-ins and a ceiling fan
- Separating the bedrooms is a sleek bathroom with double shower, plus there is an internal laundry adjoin the kitchen
- Set within a small boutique block, communal storage, air-conditioning
- Private and quiet, yet ultra-convenient, it is a quick walk to buses, Dee Why village, leafy parks and schools with Dee Why Beach just minutes away
- Single carport
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022