6/65 Pacific Parade
Premium Furnished Apartment Close to Beach
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
'The Pacific' positioned an easy walk from the sands of Dee Why Beach. Architecturally designed to maximise space and natural light with generously proportioned interiors, premium finishes and easy lift access from secure parking. It comprises of small collection of only nine residences, perfectly positioned for those who desire everything at their fingertips.
The Property Features Include:
- Beautifully furnished apartment
- Fresh neutral colour schemes with oversized light-filled layouts
- Open plan living area offers easy indoor/outdoor integration
- Generous alfresco balconies, perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Sleek stone crafted island kitchen with SMEG gas appliances + dishwasher
- Extra-large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master has ensuite
- Deluxe main bathroom has a shower over bath, heated towel rails
- European laundry complete with SMEG washer and dryer
- Ample storage, ducted air-con, gas heating/hot water, BBQ bayonet
- Secure stacker two-car parking, security building
- Walk to trendy seaside eateries, parks and day-to-day amenities
- A short stroll of Dee Why Grand, B-Line city/Manly buses
- Sorry no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022