53 Mary Street
Large Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Set to a picturesque natural bushland backdrop with views extending as far as the ocean and city skyline, its tranquil family-friendly setting is within a five minute stroll of parks, the primary school and the proposed new Dee Why/Chatswood B-line bus stop.
The Property Features Include:
- Enormous whole floor living room with ocean and city skyline views
- Easy flow to a northwest sundeck and rear verandah with views
- Dining room opens to entertainers' terrace overlooking bushland
- Tidy kitchen with modern ceramic cooktop plus a dishwasher
- Double bedrooms includes main with ensuite and home office
- Well presented full bathroom and ensuite, high ceilings, ducted heating
- Underhouse storeroom with areas for workshop and wine cellar
- Footsteps to playground, buses, bush trails and Beacon Hill Reserve
- Minutes to beaches, The Mall, NB hospital, Chatswood and the city
- Gently sloping lawns nudge the adjoining bushland at the rear
- Double carport, pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022