4/31 Seaview Avenue
Modern Newport Pad In Garden Setting
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Genuine lifestyle haven a short stroll to Newport village and beach, this renovated apartment showcases stylish contemporary interiors and picturesque garden surrounds.
The thoughtful low maintenance design offers a free-flowing layout for seamless everyday living and entertaining. Positioned in an immaculate solid block of only twelve, walking distance to cafes, eateries, shops and city buses.
The Property Features Include:
- Open plan living area flows out to a covered all-weather balcony
- Stone crafted kitchen with stainless oven and drawer dishwasher
- Two well-separated bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes
- Bright bathroom with bath and shower, air conditioning
- Internal laundry with custom cabinetry, quality flooring
- New ceilings and lighting, plantation shutters, ample storage
- Secure car space, separate storage room, elevated ground floor
- Benefits from recent building updates, well-kept common areas
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022