9/84-88 Dee Why Parade
Spacious Apartment Over-looking Park & Dee Why Beach with Garage
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features:
- Queen-size master bedroom with built-ins & balcony access
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- Single 2nd bedroom with built-ins & balcony access
- Full bathroom & separate toilet
- Separate kitchen with electric cook-top/oven & internal laundry
- Combined lounge/dining room with balcony access
- Wrap around balcony with views over the park, lagoon & Dee Why Beach
- Single lock up garage with automatic door
- Security Building with lift access - No Pets Sorry
- Located only 50m to beach & restaurants
NOTE: It is a condition of entry to all Upstate open homes that all attendees wear a mask, sanitise their hands before entry and adhere to the current social distancing requirements in place.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022