13/8 Westminster Avenue
North Facing Abode With Sweeping Ocean Views
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
A peaceful retreat set to the back of the solid 'Garden Court' building, this north facing apartment offers a relaxed, functional base for easy-care living. It reveals a thoughtful floorplan, enhanced with several modern updates and a private sunny covered balcony, with panoramic views over Long Reef and the ocean. Its conveniently positioned a short walk to Dee Why's Town centre, B-line city buses and an easy bike ride to the beach.
The Property Features Include:
- Fantastic separation between living and accommodation areas
- Good sized covered balcony takes in a tranquil leafy outlook
- Entertain friends or relax to a sensational ocean backdrop
- Separate modern kitchen with adjoining internal laundry
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower, linen cupboard
- Secure under building car space, storage unit, sold double brick
- Stroll to schools and parks, moments to eateries and seaside dining
- Sorry no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).