8/91-93 Mcintosh Road
Brand New One Bedroom Apartment In Boutique Block
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Brand new apartments with premium fixtures & fittings
- Boutique development of only 9 apartments
- Generous bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobe
- Spacious floorplans with natural light
- Open plan living & dining areas flowing to generous outdoor spaces and balconies
- Stunning stone kitchen benchtops with stainless steel appliances & ample storage space
- Sleek fully tiled bathrooms with stone basins, bath/shower combination or walk in showers
- Ducted air conditioning, study nooks, storage cupboards throughout
- Internal laundry with dryers, Secure basement parking, Secure storage cages
- Set above a small selection of village shops, with public transport at your doorstep
- Moments to schools, parks, Dee Why beach & Warringah Road access
- Pets considered upon application
*** DISCLAIMER - photos are not specific to unit 8***
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022