B101/5 Mooramba Road
Modern One Bedroom with Study
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious open plan living & dining area with carpet throughout
- Additional open study space with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Stone kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher & ample storage space
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobes & balcony access
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower and storage
- Spacious balcony flowing seamlessly from living room
- Internal laundry, security car space, air conditioning
- Level walk to supermarkets, restaurants & cafes
- Short drive to Warringah Mall shopping centre
- Modern building with lift access to all levels
- Close to B-line transport into the city
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022